Personal Loan Information
You can use a Butterfield personal loan for a variety of needs. Personal loans are available for the purchase of vehicles and boats, education, debt consolidation, home improvement, weddings and more.
What documentation do I need to apply for a personal loan?
- A completed loan application form. The application form is attached to the Personal Lending brochure. If you need help completing the form, our personal lending professionals will be happy to assist
- Quote or invoice for item(s) from supplier where applicable
- Proof of rent/mortgage (not required if your mortgage is with Butterfield)
- Credit reference (not required if you are already a Butterfield customer)
- Evidence of down payment (normally required)
Features and Benefits
- Payment can be made weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
- No prepayment penalty
- Easy record keeping with all transaction details included in your Bank account statement and through Butterfield Online and Mobile Banking.