Switch to get more
We recognise that you have lots of choices when it comes to selecting a financial institution for your mortgage. At Butterfield, we’re here to make that choice easier by providing superior customer service and a range of loan enhancements.
Switch and take advantage of:
|➣ Waived bank fees
||➣ Low switch costs that can be rolled into your new mortgage |
|➣ Fast approvals: 3-5 business days with receipt of all required documentation
||➣ Low fixed and variable interest rate options|
||➣ Simple application process|
Plus+ A Pre-approved Butterfield credit card with 10,000 bonus travel miles
Speak with one of our lending specialists by calling (345) 949 7055, e-mail email@example.com or click here to download your application today.
What documentation do I need to apply for a mortgage?
- A completed loan application form. The application form is attached to the Personal Lending brochure. If you need help completing the form, our personal lending professionals will be happy to assist.
- Verification of employment and salary. We will need a letter from your employer addressed to Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited confirming income, position and length of service.
- Bank reference letter (not required if you are already a Butterfield customer)
- Purchase agreement (for properties to be purchased)
Other documents you will need in special circumstances:
- In the case of a building project, you will need at least three building cost estimates
- If you are self-employed, you will need financial statements for your business for the last two years