We specialise in the management and administration of a variety of offshore legal structures including trusts, companies, SPVs and licensed financial institutions, which are used either to hold valuable assets or conduct business transactions.
Segregation of assets or activities within separate legal entities is an essential tool in the efficient management of both private and corporate wealth. Segregation can take many forms, for example:
- Ownership of a portfolio of investment assets for a discrete number of investors
- Setting aside separate funds for the benefit of children, specified individuals or groups
- Dividing the ownership of different asset classes, for example to separate the ownership of real estate and investments
- Isolating a category of business that is separate and distinct from the core business
- Holding a pool of assets safe from potential future liabilities
Irrespective of the need, it is often vital to ring-fence assets or activities within a separate legal structure in a low tax environment.
Our client-base extends from private individuals to international banks and corporations, who trust us with the responsibility of managing their assets, collectively running into billions of dollars.